Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Viktor Von Koopa's Lair

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:25 am

Fantasy Jr.: So... the Vines already disappeared, I guess I'll leave and tell Uncle Kamek some Good Information. But First, To grab Bowser Jr.'s DNA Test Sheet. *Attempts to walk into the Lair but was stopped by Artie.* Hi... *Gets Grabbed by the neck by Artie in Giga Mode*

Giga Artie: I NEED TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE!!

Fantasy Jr.: I'm not... ACK... Leaving with out Prince BJ's... ACK... DNA Test Sheet!!

*Artie Curls the Test Sheet into a ball, stuffs it in Fantasy Jr.'s Mouth and Tosses Fantasy Jr. out of the Topic. Then Leaves Topic as well.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:24 am

*Fantasy Sr., Daria and Victoria Run back into the Lair. Then Fantasy Sr. Seals the Front Security Slide Door Shut with Seal Magic. And Fantasy Sr. is feeling Sadly Depressed. Tears also fall out of her eyes.*

Fantasy Sr.: *@Cries sobbingly*

Victoria: *Smacks Fantasy Sr. in the face* Stop Crying, Boss! You're a Detective and we detectives don't do crap like that!

Fantasy Sr.: Thanks, Vicky, I deserve that. I apologize. It's just that... Tails Doll is already here on this planet to steal souls and protest on every Magikoopa and Bean Magician who use Dark Magic. Especially the Heroic ones who are angry at opponents!

Victoria: Due the Godmodding Law in this RPG Forum saying that Killing is Godmodding, I will not allow that Doll to Steal your soul due to the fact according to The Mushroom Law that Soul Theft counts as murder as well as any other crap that is pure violent.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:26 am

Koopa Troopa; What the @#$% are you doing you idiot? That doll is saving you and your friends' lives!
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:39 am

Fantasy Sr.: Well then... If that's the Case... *Unseals the Slide door with seal magic* Lets get to Crackin'. *Runs out of the Topic with Dr. Sonic, Powser, Artie, Victoria and Daria*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:13 pm

*The Grizzlyteddy walks to the Koopa Troopa*

Grizzlyteddy: Uh, sir, why do you think Tails Doll is trying to save the Lives of those Detectives? He's an evil doll and Both Fantasy Sr., Victoria and Daria are Very Heroic Koopas.
Back to top Go down
Sockie
Star-Wanna Be
Star-Wanna Be

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:36 pm

OOC: I don't see the Tails Doll talking to any detectives.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:59 pm

OOC: Oh.. You don't. Okay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viktor Von Koopa's Lair   Viktor Von Koopa's Lair - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viktor Von Koopa's Lair
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3