Colossal Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colossal Crossover RPG

Welcome to the Colossal Crossover RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:27 pm

Koopa: Duuuuuuuuuuuuh what's this green mushroom do?
Back to top Go down
https://colossalcrpg.forummotion.com
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:29 pm

Herman: Sir... I just asked for your name!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:32 pm

Koopa: What's my name again??
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:07 pm

Herman: Sir, We don't help answering questions here, But I guess i'll just add you down as... "the Brainlessly Red Shelled Koopa"! Any Abilities?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Koopa: I can pick my nose! *digs his nose.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:45 pm

Victoria: *Hears this* EEW! Sick!

Herman: *Sighs* Just like Boogerman, Beavis and Butt-head. Normally due to women's disgustation, we don't allow any disgustive references, but I'll let that slide this time. Just take your check and Go. Next!

*Black Doom was next in line in front of Toejam and Earl.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:50 pm

*Globox arrives... but for some reason, Kotonoha joined him. Yes, she's still holding Makoto's head. No, her eyes are no longer lifeless*

Globox: *nervous* I don't feel confrotable about her.... *bright* Oh well! I'm getting my check anyway!

Kotonoha: So you're not going to tell anyone about this?

Globox: The what now?

Kotonoha: *points at Makoto's head.* This.

Globox: I rather report you to the authorities, you sicko. Oh, of course not! What could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:03 pm

Fantasy Sr.: *Sniffs* I can smell severed head of a young boy held by his dead eyed girlfriend. Save the spot for both of us okay? We'll be back. *Walks with Powser to Kotonoha* You poor girl, you have just lost your true love! Who was responsible for tearing or cutting off his head?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:08 pm

Kotonoha: .......

Globox: I know who did it!! *points at Black Doom* THAT GUY!!
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:12 am

Powser: I'll handle this one, Fantasy! *Walks over there*

Fantasy Sr.: Wait a sec... I know Black Doom and... He couldn't be THIS murderous.

Herman: Name?

Black Doom: I am Doomius; Mushroom God of Chaos and War and Thieves; Pure Evil Prince of Planet Blacksylvania and Leader of the Black Arms.

Herman: Nice! But I'm going to add you in as "Black Doom" due to you're first and only debut in a Sonic Team Game. Any Abilities?

*As Black Doom attempts to reply, He gets tackled by Powser who rustles him up.*

Black Doom: GET OFF ME YOU SON OF A HUSSY!!

Fantasy Sr.: *Confronts Powser* Erm... Powser? I think That Frog is setting us on the wild goose chase.

Black Doom: Who IS that "Frog"?

Fantasy Sr.: I think his name is ... "Glow Box" or "Glooboox"? I don't know the guy! *@Powser* The truth is... I think I have a feeling that the dead eyed woman we met earlier was the one who done it! But I cannot allow you to go rough on her; She was already troubled enough as it is.

*Powser gets off Black Doom and looks at Kotonoha far away from him*

Powser: Oh Grambi. I even feel so sorry for that girl.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:19 am

Kotonoha: Actually, the one who killed my boyfriend is--

Globox: You?

Kotonoha: No. Sekei. So I killed her.

Globox: *shouts at Herman* HURRY UP! SHE'S CREEPING ME OUT! But don't take her away from! I just met her and I was about to be friends with her! I think maybe she did the right thing just to spend more time with that severed head. Anyway, my name is Globox and my ability is this!!

*Globox performed a rain dance, which summoned a thundercloud and shocks Black Doom, Toejam, Earl, Herman, Powser, and Fantasy Sr.*

Globox: ...Oops! I guess I don't know my own strength! Oh silly Globox!

Kotonoha: ...........Okay???
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:23 pm

*almost Everyone got hit, but didn't get knocked out*

Black Doom: *@Globox* OUCH! WATCH IT, JACKASS!

Herman: Fantasy Sr., Powser, I think you need to wait your turn!

*Fantasy Sr. and Powser return to their Saved spots*

Fantasy Sr.: Well, this is the first time I get clueless.

Black Doom: *@Herman* Now where was I? Oh yes! Abilities! Well, I use Chaos powers, Such as Chaos Control and Chaos Illusion for examples. I can also summon Black Fireballs and Black Meteors, And I do have a Final Smash that is way too top secret to tell. You'll have to get to the Final Boss Level of the True Ending of Shadow's Game to find out.

Herman: Actually, I already got to that Boss level. Erm... Black Doom, One more question... How can "Devil Doom" be your Final Smash if you weren't added to Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Black Doom: *Points the Black Flash at Herman* You think my "Devil" Form was any of your business!? Hal Laboratories refused to reassign me as a Villain in "Subspace Emissary" because all the "Hal" Members think I'm Gay!! I'M NOT A FRIKKIN' HOMOSEXUAL JUST BECAUSE I HELPED PROF. GERALD CREATE SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG!!

B-My Rose: *Appears with Count Blackula Behind Black Doom* Gee, Big Brother, I didn't know you created Shadow along with Dead Elder Gary. Are you sure it wasn't by homosexual Birth?

*Everyone in line (except Blackula, B-My, Globox and Kotonoha) laugh at and mock Black Doom.*

Blackula: I'll unzer to zat becauz my son here eez gettink Hot Tempered right now; Shadow is actually a Hedgehog expirament created from Black Doom's Blood and DNA 50 years ago.

Herman: Well, I'll give you a check on this one, cause you're right, you're devil form wasn't any of my business, on one condition, just because Globox proved us his abilities, be sure to give a 900... *@Globox* What was the Currency, Again?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:26 pm

Globox: If he came from the Sonic Universe.. Rings. From my universe, it can be dollars or Gold Lum Coins.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Herman: Okay. *writes down the Check* Be sure to give the Frog a 999 Gold Lum Coins *Gives both checks to Black Doom.* Next.

*Black Doom floats to Globox and gives him Globox's check.*

Black Doom: You are kind of a lucky frog. But next time you interrupt me here, I will bring you another check... AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!! Have a nice Day! *Floats out of the topic as Blackula and B-My follow after him*

Toejam: Toejam!

Earl: And Earl!

Herman: Any Abilities?

ToeJam: We jam and Dance and Break the House down!

Earl: And if we got Time, we can Throw Jars at earthlings to send back to planet earth.

Herman: Well, you are the most kindest aliens who ever came to the welfare. Here are your Checks *Gives Toejam a 1345 Funkotronian Dollar Check and Earl 1680 Funkotronian Dollar Check*. Next!

*Toejam and Earl both leave Topic as Pauline arrives in the Topic behind Globox and Kotonoha.*
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Globox: Hey, you want a free check?

Kotonoha: Well, alright. I guess I'll have one then. *walks towards Herman.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:48 pm

*Suddenly Steroid's Koopa Kodec is starting to Vibrate like sound. Steroid takes a Call.*

KOOPA CAT'S
CALL
Press Start

*Dorothy is on the Codec*

Dorothy: Can you read me, Koopa Cat?

Steroid: Yeah! I can Read you! What?

Dorothy: There is a robbery going on in my aunt's Restaraunt, You gotta get over here. Quick!

Steroid: Help is on the Way! *signs off* Mom, I don't wan't to run off against your wishes but there is Robbery afoot at Polly's Pizzatropolis. *@Bowson* Lets go, Sidekick. *Runs out of the Topic with Bowson*

Pauline: ROBBERY!? AT MY RESTARAUNT!? *@Steroid&Bowson* You Kids are not going without ME!! *Runs out of the Topic*

Fluffy: Be sure to come Back Quickly, Steroid!

Herman: *@Kotonoha* Name?
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Kotonoha: Kotonoha Katsura
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Kotonoha: *pulls out her Dozuki*

Koopa: Who are we trying to kill again?

Kotonoha: *Tabs the Koopa, killing him.* Does that answer your question?

Globox: A small saw? Don't think you have to chop wood with that.
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Herman: Well, uh, that was very nice. there's your 1400 yin check. *Gives the Check to Kotonoha* NExt!

Fluffy: *@Kotonoha* I can sense my Nekonian Troopa Senses that you have a dark past... like myself.
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:21 pm

Globox: HEY NO FAIR!! You got a better pay that I do!! :'(

Kotonoha: .......That's none of your business. Come on, we're leaving.

Globox: Can I hold the head?

Kotonoha: ...Sorry, but I'm holding him.

Globox: Oh well, my job search has just started anyway. *leaves with Kotonoha.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:01 pm

*Pauline Returns Behind Fantasy Sr. as Both Bowson and Steroid return to their saved spots with Tiger and Fluffy.*

Fluffy: I'm Princess Fluffina Tabbitha Jr. of the Nekonian Space Pirates and this is my Little Brother Timothy "Tiger" Tabbitha.

Tiger: I always become a second banana.

Fluffy: And I am feeling really really bad for the Japanese girl (Kotonoha) who really had a dark past about her loss of the Loved one. I also had the same dark past but it was another way around; "Past" Bowser and I used to fall madly in love and that is why I gave birth to MY jr., Steroid (Although I only named him "Jr."). However, During the CCRPG Subspace Army Plot, it turned out that Bowser Ditched me for the Kidnap-Marriage of Princess Peach, And I even mistook Bowser Jr. for Steroid. And Now I'm starting to HATE Bowser so much I seriously want to murder him for treating me like a Prostitute. Although Victoria already brought my real son back to me.

Daria: HEY!! That's MY victory!!

Tiger: The Point is... We only got banished from Neko for only a while.

Herman: Okay! Okay! That's good enough information you gave me there. Any Abilities?

Tiger: We can Scratch and Tail Whip and Shoot Laser Pistols.

Fluffy: Me? I Attack people with my Laser Blade plus shoot ammo with my metal arm!

Herman: Okay! Okay! You got me! That's good enough information! Just take your Checks and leave! Next!

*Fluffy and Tiger take the Checks and they Wait for Steroid and Bowson.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:53 pm

Bowson: Bowsonamicery "Bowson-Firey Shadow" Kroopsheadilver, Jr.

Steroid: Tobias James "Steroid-Koopa Cat" Tabbitha, Jr.

Bowson: We're both the Superheroic Crime Fighting Duo!

Bowson: I have Fire Power, Speed of Sound, Strength, and I can Time Travel, plus travel into other dimensions.

Steroid: Also, I got these Gimmicks to protect myself besides my shell Like for the example *Pulls out a Big Spiked Koopa Shell Shaped Dark Cannon thing* The Koopa Kremator!! *Takes the dead Koopa's Check and Cremates the Dead Retarded Koopa with the Koopa Kremator*

Fluffy: *Gasps as she sees* Steroid! You killed him!! How could you!?

Herman: Ms. Tabbitha, Don't worry too much about that koopa, He's retarded and he's been dead since you first arrived at my desk. I never really cared for him by the way!

Fluffy: I see.

*Steroid turns the Koopa Kremator on to Water and Washes off the Fire.*

Herman: That's one good ability *Gives Bowson and Steroid two Check* One more question, Steroid; I heard from your mother that you were the Son of the Evil koopa King. Haven't you ever worked for him for Villainy?

Steroid: Bowser is Actually the Spiked Koopa that I have no memory of whatsoever. *Leaves topic with Bowson, Fluffy and Tiger.*

Herman: Hmmm... The Poor Nekonian Koopaling. Next!
Back to top Go down
Karasz
Admin
Admin
Karasz

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:03 pm

*Flippy comes in.*
Back to top Go down
Toon King 2
Lifetime Ban
Lifetime Ban
Toon King 2

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:32 pm

Herman: *@Flippy* Name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)   UVGC Welfare Center (Origional) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UVGC Welfare Center (Origional)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next